1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (i.e., describe the work that you own).
2. Identify the in-world item that you claim is infringing on your copyright, and provide information reasonably sufficient to locate the item in-world. For example The allegedly infringing work I am referring to is located on the map area labeled ˜Freelon, 104,30,56
3. Provide a reasonably sufficient method of contacting you; phone number and email address would be preferred.
4. (Optional) Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the user(s) who posted the content that allegedly contains infringing material. You may also provide screenshots or other materials that are helpful to identify the works in question. (This is for identification only, not to substantive claims.)
5. Include the following statement: I have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by protection of law.
6. Include the following statement: swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Sign the paper Please note: The DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you falsely claim that an in-world item is infringing your copyrights. We recommend contacting an attorney if you are unsure whether an in-world object is protected by copyright laws. Send the written document to the designated Copyright Agent at https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com Media Group: Copyright Agent https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com Media Group Inc. Attn: Designated Copyright Agent Email: email@example.com Phone:+8801723606025 Contact Us Legal: https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com/contact-me/ Alternatively, fax the document to (415)520-9660. On the cover sheet, please write ATTN: DMCA NOTIFICATION To file a Counter-notification:
1. List the in-world items that were removed by the Second Life administrators, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed. Please identify the object in sufficient detail, and when possible, the UUID.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address (if available).
3. State that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification to us of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
4. State the following: â€œI swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
5. Sign the paper. Send the written document to the designated Copyright Agent at https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com Media Group: Copyright Agent https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com Media Group Inc. Attn: Designated Copyright Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:+8801723606025 Contact Us Legal: https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com/contact-me/ Alternatively, fax the document to (415)520-9660. On the cover sheet, please write ATTN: DMCA COUNTER-NOTIFICATION FAQ How do I make a DMCA notification or counter-notification? Please follow the instructions above precisely, including only the enumerated information. Inclusion of any information beyond the specifically required information and optional information listed above could significantly impede review of your attempted notification. You may find it simplest to cut-and-paste the numbered items above and use them as headings for the information you are submitting.
How does https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com Media Group determine who and ? https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com Media Group does not adjudicate the substance of the copyright claim: we do not declare winners and losers. Your copyright in an item is determined in the real world, by real-world processes including the DMCA. The DMCA process allows users of an online service to resolve copyright disputes using the adjudication systems available in the real world. Can I submit my notices over email? Unfortunately, email addresses posted on public website pages quickly become the target of spam, making it difficult to review legitimate communications. Please submit information as requested above; if digital files are necessary to identify materials in question, we can make arrangements for digital delivery.
I donâ€™t agree with the required statements. Do I have to state these things? We will not accept notices under the DMCA that do not include the statements required by the DMCA. Can you change the DMCA process? The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is federal law, passed by the United States Congress. Nidhi IT does not have the power to change congressional acts. Do you terminate accounts based on DMCA claims? If https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com Media Group believes that a user of https://tigerwoodsvsphil.com is continually abusing the DMCA process, either with filings that appear to be without basis, or by continually re-posting content that is the subject of valid DMCA notifications, we may exercise our right to terminate the abusing partyâ€™s account. Keep in mind though, that Linden Labâ€™s actions still do not determine the substantive outcome of copyright disputes. Copyright matters are real-world rights, governed by real-world systems.